Water is Changing and So Are WeCook Legacy Water and Energy provides equipment for the changing water maket in three specific areas:
1. Efficient Screening
- Change: Both economic and environmental concerns are casting light onto efficient raw water supply.
- Our Action: Cook Legacy makes efficient screens that don't clog and don't kill fish. You already know about our line of cylindrical and flat panel Wedgewire screens. Another area where we are changing water is the use of Coanda Screens as a retrofit for water plants. The screens offer great value as they are easy to intsall and require very little maintenance.
- Change: Stormwater management is an increasing area of regulatory focus.
- Our Action: The Stormwater Coanda is designed to address primary separation for stormwater systems.
- Change: The trend in water is away merely treatment and toward resource recovery. One important area of resource recovery is capturing the water's hydroelectric potential.
- Our Action: Cook legacy offers turnkey systems of intake, turbine, generator, and switching that take this wasted energy and create value.